BENEFITS OF NOENE ®
NOENE ® insoles are suitable for people of any age or level of fitness, and for any area of use:
WORK, SPORTS AND LEISURE
RUNNING, TRAIL RUNNING, FOOTBALL, TENNIS, EXTREME SPORTS, HIKING, RAMBLING, AT WORK...
NOENE ® HELPS PROTECT YOUR JOINTS, EVEN IF YOU ARE ALREADY USING AN INSOLE
We are affected by the shock waves we receive as our foot strikes the ground at any time of the day and during any kind of physical activity.
Problems arising from the repeated absorption of impacts on the joints during the practice of certain sports are commonplace. NOENE ® is a simple, effective and lasting solution for professional and amateur sportsmen and women as well as for those who only practise sports occasionally.
NOENE® sports solutions
- Sports insoles for the practice of high-impact sports: running, football, tennis, etc.
- Insoles for running, trail running, athletics, etc.
- Insoles for Ironman, triathlon, ultra trail and other extreme and resistance sports specialties
For activities related to your favourite pastime: hiking, sightseeing, shopping or playing with your kids, you can protect your joints with NOENE ® insoles, suitable for both urban footwear and sports shoes.
- Reduced levels of tiredness and fatigue in muscles and joints, both during and after a day of your favourite activity.
- Prevent muscular and joint pain derived from intensive or prolonged periods of activity.
- Prevention of joint and muscular injuries.
- Resulting in improved quality of life so that you can make the most of your free time.
- Reduced levels of tiredness and fatigue in muscles and joints following competitions and training.
- Joint and muscle injury prevention (calcaneal spurs, tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, etc.).
- Prevention of pain and inflammation resulting from prolonged or intensive training sessions or resistance sports competitions.
- Resulting in improved sports performance.
NOENE ® leisure activity solutions
Barely a few millimetres thick, they are very thin and light, making them suitable for wearing with any type of footwear, whether sports or casual.
- Insoles for trekking, hiking and outdoor activities.
- Insoles for climbing boots and for mountaineering
- Insoles for high-heeled shoes and any type of footwear.
Noene Canada Glass Challenge with Lucy Zilio